Tour of Outside Facilities
Behind Our Father's House Assembly of God building, you'll find that the church is blessed with plenty of property for some fine playground space and other outdoor activities. This walkthrough starts in the kid's playground, and you can navigate to the other outdoor areas as well. (Help me navigate?)
We have detected that your Flash Player is either missing or not fully up to date.
For the best viewing experience please click on the icon below to install Adobe's Latest Flash Player.
- We have a large grassy field for the children to run around and play.
- There's a volleyball court for the bigger children.
- There's a toddler-friendly, fenced playground with soft ground cover, small and safe climbing structures and hide-and-seek forts, and even a sandbox.
- There's a bigger playground for preschool and school-aged children with swingsets, a big slide and a climbing structure.
- There's a nice large covered pavilion with picnic tables, and also a basketball court for high-energy exercise.
- For "mini field trips", there's even a path back into the woods to a camping and nature area, which will be perfect for teacher-guided nature exploration in the warmer months.